The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our
Claims Representative I
. This entry level position supports the
by providing service pursuant to the policy by handling claims of material damage, property and/or liability lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements. The primary functions include investigation, evaluation and negotiation of lower complexity claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service Best Practices. Under moderate supervision, works within specific limits and authority.
Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals including insureds and
claimants. Explain benefits, coverages, fault and claims process either verbally or
in writing in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-6 months prior claims experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of vehicles and their component parts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Portal, insurance policies and adherence to insurance regulations are a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.