The primary function of the Claim Service Representative is to support the Claims Adjusters with various tasks related to the initial set-up and ongoing handling of home and auto claims.
· Generate FNOL (First Notice of Loss) directly into claim system
· Input overnight/paper losses directly into claim system
· Assign claims on a rotational basis
· Promote and sell Direct Repair Program (DRP) during FNOL process
· Arrange to move salvage
· Request police report and attach to claim file
· Answer calls in claim phone queue and assist or direct to appropriate party
· Receive, image and distribute incoming mail/faxes
· Handle glass and towing/labor claims
· Handle all “no coverage” claims
· Assist in monitoring/handling of subrogation files
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to work in a high call volume and high production environment while practicing strong organizational skills
· Able to work well under strict deadlines in a changing environment and produce quality work with minimal errors
· Perform multiple tasks effectively, concurrently, while maintaining strong attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong analytical skills
· Excellent listening skills and ability to understand internal and external customer needs
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) and elevated keyboarding skills
· Team player who consistently displays punctuality and dependability on a daily basis
· Desire to provide excellent customer service and committed to exceeding customer expectations
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not just our business, it’s our purpose.
- College degree required
- 1+ year of professional work experience in an office setting
- 1-3 years customer service experience required
- Willingness to obtain Adjuster’s license. Training is provided and reimbursement is available for exam expenses!
Join our team.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...