The primary function of the Claim Service Representative is to support the Claims Adjusters with various tasks related to the initial set-up and ongoing handling of home and auto claims.
· Generate FNOL (First Notice of Loss) directly into claim system
· Input overnight/paper losses directly into claim system
· Assign claims on a rotational basis
· Promote and sell Direct Repair Program (DRP) during FNOL process
· Arrange to move salvage
· Request police report and attach to claim file
· Answer calls in claim phone queue and assist or direct to appropriate party
· Receive, image and distribute incoming mail/faxes
· Handle glass and towing/labor claims
· Handle all “no coverage” claims
· Assist in monitoring/handling of subrogation files
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to work in a high call volume and high production environment while practicing strong organizational skills
· Able to work well under strict deadlines in a changing environment and produce quality work with minimal errors
· Perform multiple tasks effectively, concurrently, while maintaining strong attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong analytical skills
· Excellent listening skills and ability to understand internal and external customer needs
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) and elevated keyboarding skills
· Team player who consistently displays punctuality and dependability on a daily basis
· Desire to provide excellent customer service and committed to exceeding customer expectations
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not just our business, it’s our purpose.
- College degree required
- 1+ year of professional work experience in an office setting
- 1-3 years customer service experience required
- Willingness to obtain Adjuster’s license. Training is provided and reimbursement is available for exam expenses!
Join our team.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
AAA Carolinas - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...