As our Return & Claim Specialist, you'll continuously advance Nike's Supply Chain management capabilities to enable growth, drive service excellence and improve profitability. You'll conduct research and accept or deny new claim requests in accordance with Nike's policies and standard operation procedures and identify and escalate trends in claim requests and provide support by utilizing various reports to ensure accurate and timely claims processing. This opportunity involves building rapport with cross-functional teams. In addition, you'll acquire and maintain working knowledge of the Nike order management, delivery and billing system, transportation policies.
Requirements for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
- 3 years' work in a high volume transaction environment or fast paced customer service environment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, track and identify trends
- Ability to research an issue and make a timely, good decision with guidance as needed.
- Organized while having an advanced ability in handling multiple and competing priorities and requests
- Collaborate within the team and department
- Maintain positive working relationships.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with transactional concepts, practices, and procedures
- Advanced ability in working in a high volume transactional environment focusing on accounting, customer service or related function
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Word, Outlook, Excel, SAP/JBA knowledge preferred
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....