Job Title: |
Claims Technical Administrator
- Responsible for the implementation, modification, quality and results of one or more specific claim department technical programs or initiatives.
- These programs, etc. are or have been implemented to ensure that department business goals are achieved.
- Programs are broad in scope and have significant impact on overall dept and company severity and/or expense results .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- 7+ yrs. insurance industry experience.
- Extensive prior experience in a technical claim handling or administrative position
- Ability to work independently and to direct or influence others toward a particular path or goal.
- Ability to work with management at all levels of the Claims organization, and to provide guidance aimed at implementing procedures that will improve results on a variety of levels.
- Ability to create and make presentations to diverse groups of management and non-management associates.
- Ability to communicate with home office and field personnel to educate and ensure compliance with program or process.
- Have understanding and extensive knowledge of departmental policy and the Claims business in general.
- Produces complex analytical reports and interprets the information, while extrapolating the meaning of the data as it relates to performance, quality and accuracy of all appraisal sources utilized within physical damage repair and total loss claims. Communication of relevant data will be shared with business owners with insight in what the information being shared means relative to the business.
- Has extensive knowledge of vendor products used within the auto physical damage claim functions.
- Possesses extensive technical competencies regarding automobile physical damage adjustment and appraisal practices.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...