State: New Jersey
Postal/Zip Code: 08057
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope™, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a professional CDL Class A driver who will be responsible for transporting and unloading glass to customers. Home every week-end. Interact daily with customers and help handle issues that may arise. Must have positive attitude.
- A minimum of 2 years tractor and semi-trailer driving experience or completed a DOT drivers training class from an accredited truck driving school and 1 year of verifiable driving experience.
- Last 3 years clear driving record with no tickets or accidents .
- Able to lift and handle glass product up to 75 lbs on a repetitive basis unassisted.
- Medical Examiners Certificate as required by DOT.
- Must be able to complete log book requirements and all other assigned necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to read and interpret mathematical measurements of glass sizes and delivery schedules as well as effectively use a tape measure.
- Must be in compliance with all other DOT requirements.
- Good customer relations and people skills a must.
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol tests, criminal background and employment reference checks.
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL license issued by the state of residence
WHAT OLDCASTLE OFFERS YOU
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
“The great thing about Oldcastle is there never seems to be a shortage of opportunities." – Anass
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...