FLATBED DRIVER TO HAUL PIPE- Vernal, UT
Gold Spur Trucking LLC is currently looking for full-time Class A CDL drivers to safely and efficiently load, transport, and unload pipe from customer locations to designated unloading sites.
Summary of this Driver Position:
- Runs will be between Rocksprings, WY and Vernal, UT
- Ability to be home every day.
- Drivers average 55-60 hours per week
- Company runs two 12 hour shifts, day and night, starting at 6am and 6pm.
- Drivers will work 6 days on and 3 days off with option to work extra days.
- Pay is by the load, averaging $25.00 to $28.00 per hour
Qualified Drivers Must Meet the Minimum Requirements:
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Competitive compensation package includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Performance based opportunities to advance
- Possess current Class A CDL with hazmat endorsement
- Have at least two (2) years of Class A CDL driving experience plus one (1) year of flatbed experience
- Must pass company road test and pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings
- Have the ability to follow company safety procedures
- Drivers need to be flexible to both day and night shifts
- Understand and follow directions
- Have a great attitude and ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Have the ability to complete all required paperwork legibly, accurately, and in a timely manner
*All drivers must provide a copy of current MVR (no older than 30 days), CDL, and valid DOT Medical Card
APPLY FOR THIS FLATBED DRIVER POSITION BY CLICKING ON THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON!
CareersinGear.com - 7 months ago