Openings for Class A CDL Drivers to Haul Pipe on Flatbed
We are looking for full-time CLASS A CDL OPERATORS to safely and efficiently load, transport and unload pipe from customer locations to customer designated unloading facilities.
Runs will be between Rocksprings, WY and Vernal, UT. Ability to be home every day.
Drivers average 55-60 hrs per week. Company runs 12-hr shifts starting at 6:00am and 6:00pm.
Drivers need to be flexible with day and night shift. Schedule is 6 days on / 3 days off with option of working extra days. Pay is by the load, averaging $25-$28 per hour depending on driver production.
Competitive compensation package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, company paid $25,000 life insurance with additional options to upgrade, 401k with employer match, and performance based opportunities to advance.
- Current class A CDL with hazmat endorsement.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable CLASS A driving experience, 1 year flatbed experience hauling pipe.
- Pass company pre-employment road test, drug and alcohol screenings.
- Must follow company work and safety policies.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English.
- Have a great attitude & ability to provide high- level of customer service.
- Provide a copy of your current MVR, CDL, and valid DOT Card and Long Form.
Please contact our office at 210-424-3897 for more information. Apply at https://www.drivermanagement.com/APP/OnlineApp/OnlineApp.aspx?CompNumber=32481153480 and fax supporting documentation to 210-566-6766.