All the best dishes start with the finest ingredients! Hungry for a career? Craving Opportunity? Join Performance Food Group/Roma Foods, one of the nation’s leading foodservice distributors…and become a key ingredient in our recipe for success!
The Driver position will perform the following duties:
• Delivers products in a tractor/trailer (Mon-Fri)
• Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• Maintains truck operating efficiency
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance
• Unloads product of varying size and weight ( 75-90 lbs. at times )using handtruck.
• Enhances our organization's reputation by ensuring courteous customer service
• Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records
Performance Food Group offers competitive pay and a comprehensive package of health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; as well as company paid life insurance and short/long term disability insurance coverage.
Apply online at www.pfgc.com . Make sure to complete the profile as well as the online application.
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
*Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
• CDL Class A license required with a MINIMUM 1 year experience as a tractor trailer driver.
• Experience driving 10 speed split shift transmission a plus.
• Foodservice experience a plus.
• Computer Literacy a plus (or experience with truck based computer tracking systems).
Performance Food Group - 16 months ago
When it's time to eat out, Performance Food Group (PFG) delivers. It's the #3 broadline foodservice distributor in the US (behind...