ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
- Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor
- Validate directions
- Unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Ensure that material is properly secured and within weight limits
- Ensure delivery of ticket with material and obtain customer signature
- Communicate with your supervisor throughout the day
- Pick up customer returns and validate that product matches request for credit
- Pick up local-pickup purchase orders
- Secure and return packing list(s)
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards and regulations
- Fuel the truck as necessary
- Report any vehicle problems, moving violations, accidents and defects to the supervisor
- Assist in warehouse as necessary
- Lifting 20 pound objects constantly; 50 pound objects frequently; and 100 pound objects occasionally is required
- Climbing ladders, stairs and ramps
- Balancing, Pushing and pulling, Stooping, crouching and keeling, Reaching, Grasping objects
- Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification exam
- Minimum vision required to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and to prevent injury from oneself and others.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds with or without correction
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work
For more than 20 years, our clients have trusted us to help them recruit leaders around the world and incorporate them into their...