AVESTA is seeking a quality, resident-focused Apartment SALES REPRESENTATIVE / LEASING AGENT
This position is responsible for all aspects of apartment home leasing (sales) and resident relations (customer service) such as leasing in new residents, addressing resident concerns & issues, ensuring rent is collected, handling lease renewals, and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
- Cheerful and focused on customer service
- Tech savvy - able to learn/work with property management applications
- Strength in Sales / Leasing / Closing
- Experience using Yardi
- Service industry experience
- Bilingual in Spanish-English is a HUGE plus!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU:
- Strong/specialized in sales, leasing, and closing
- Organized and able to create new leads (potential new residents) and follow up on leads
- Capable of talking with people & showing apartment homes, and know how to seal the deal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Cheerful, honest, and ethical
- Desire to be part of something special and positively impact lives & society
Avesta manages multifamily apartment communities in select markets, with our base in the Tampa Bay area. We promise a common-sense, respectful approach which upholds the dignity of both applicants and residents. Our strategy is to provide management that is both personal and professional to every resident, no matter the property size or location. We manage in a way that dignifies our residents through the regular care of maintenance and contact with our customers – the residents. We recognize a higher level of service will make the rental experience better for everyone, and hope that this helps transform our apartments into homes. We also treat our team members with dignity and respect, caring for them as our most precious asset. Our team members are the front line to creating something special for our residents.