3E Company has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level position in our Classification Services department. Responsibilities include providing support functions for our hotline services, as well as a data entry and regulatory research. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service, phone skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite, exhibits a fine attention to detail, and is a goal-oriented team player.
CLASSIFICATION DELIVERY AND SUPPORT
APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
- Classify in accordance with Transportation, Storage, and Waste regulatory guidelines, in accordance with department quality standards
- Respond to customer questions regarding classification of hazardous materials
- Deliver and manage client files
- Support IT with testing of new applications and tool enhancements, as well as testing and maintaining integrated technical content
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Advanced MS Office computer skills (MS Access skills a plus)
- 4 year college degree completed/in-progress or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of OSHA, DOT, NFPA, and/or EPA hazardous material regulations preferred
3E Company, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK), offers a comprehensive suite of data, products, and services for environmental...