Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Alexandria State: VA ZipCode: 22304
Title of Position: Cleaner
The Cleaner is responsible for performing cleaning functions at his/her property in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this position is to help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
- Performs each cleaning function in accordance with the property's prescribed daily schedule.
- Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning windows, walls, floors, stairwells, laundry rooms, elevators, and carpets; emptying trash cans; sweeping sidewalks; setting up hoses, raking lawns and flower beds, planting flowers, and installing mulch.
- Performs other projects as assigned daily by the Superintendent, such as cleaning empty apartments and stripping floors.
- Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions.
- When assigned to apartment turnovers, completes his/her work quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy rent schedules and avoid any loss of rental income.
- Lifts and moves items as determined by the Superintendent.
- Represents himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees.
- Wears the prescribed company uniform at all times during working hours.
- Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work.
- Performs special assignments as needed, or as requested by the Superintendent, Assistant Manager, or Property Manager.
- Executes such other responsibilities as determined by the Superintendent.
- Must speak Spanish
- Lift over 50lbs
Anticipated Work Schedule: 40 Hours per week, some weekends required
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 2 years ago