Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Fort Knox, KY
Address: 41 W. Chaffee Ave
City: Fort Knox State: KY ZipCode: 40121
Title of Position: Cleaner
Job Details/Description: The Cleaner reports to the COM Manager.
A. The Property
1. Performs each cleaning function in accordance with the property's prescribed daily schedule.
2. Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning windows, walls, floors, stairwells, and carpets; emptying trash cans; sweeping sidewalks.
3. Performs other projects as assigned daily by the COM Manager such as cleaning vacant homes.
4. Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions.
5. When assigned to COM cleaning, completes his/her work quickly and efficiently in order to expedite COM completion time.
6. Lifts and moves items as determined by the Director of Maintenance or other personnel.
7. Represents himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees.
8. Wears the prescribed company attire at all times during working hours.
9. Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work.
10. Practice IIF and follows all appropriate safety precautions at all times.
1. Performs special assignments as needed, or as requested by the Director of Maintenance,
2. Executes such other responsibilities as determined by leadership.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
Must have high school Diploma or equivalent
Must have a valid driver’s license
Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
Schedule : Monday – Friday 7:00AM -3:30PM
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 17 months ago
Team Lead DC
- 30 days ago
OS - Cleaner
ABM Industries, Inc.
ABM Industries, Inc.
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago