Statement of the Job:
The Cleaner is responsible for performing cleaning functions in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this position is to help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
The Cleaner reports to the Director of Maintenance or Assistant Director of Maintenance.
A. The Property
1. Performs each cleaning function in accordance with the property's prescribed daily schedule.
2. Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning windows, walls, floors, stairwells, and carpets; emptying trash cans; sweeping sidewalks; setting up hoses, raking lawns and flower beds, planting flowers, and installing mulch.
3. Performs other projects as assigned daily by the Director of Maintenance such as cleaning vacant homes.
4. Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions.
5. When assigned to COM cleaning, completes his/her work quickly and efficiently in order to expedite COM completion time.
6. Lifts and moves items as determined by the Director of Maintenance or other personnel.
7. Represents himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees.
8. Wears the prescribed company attire at all times during working hours.
9. Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work.
10. Practice IIF and follows all appropriate safety precautions at all times.
1. Performs special assignments as needed, or as requested by the Director of Maintenance, Assistant Director of Maintenance or DPM.
2. Executes such other responsibilities as determined by leadership.
Site Name: North Haven Communities Site Number: 739
SVP: Doug Jones
Send emails to: Mike.Sampson@nhcalaska.com
WinnResidential - 9 months ago