This position is responsible for overseeing the post game clean-up and reporting to manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 5-10 years experience in facility cleaning and/or bachelors degree
• Educated in equipment maintenance and repair
• Able to work flexible shifts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Coordinate staff assignments of all night event staff, post game staff, janitors and temporary staff.
• Conduct training and monitoring for all night event staff, post game staff, janitors and temporary staff.
• Create and implement standard operating procedures within the OSHA and other local, state and federal government regulations.
• Adhere to all MSDS rules and regulations.
• Notify managers concerning the need for repairs and equipment failures.
• Monitor materials and supplies and report replacement needs to Administrative Assistant.
• Monitor and control keys and access cards.