Job ID: CS9999A0711
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Schedule: PT - Sunday through Thursday. 11 PM to 130 AM
Setting: Athletic Facility
Pay: $9 / hour
2 openings available
Responsible for performing assigned janitorial tasks, using only GLC approved chemicals and standard equipment to ensure building cleanliness that meets GLC and client standards. A backpack vacuum is considered standard equipment. Maintain professional relations with customer, good communication with customer employees (if applicable) and all GLC staff. Assist team members with completing projects and daily operations as needed to achieve company standards.
- CLEANING: Perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms, break rooms, etc.
- FOLLOWING BUILDING PROCEDURES: Building procedures and all instructions from GLC staff are expected to be followed daily, including utilizing only proper chemicals and equipment.
- CLEAN WITHIN BUDGET: Account to be cleaned within the budgeted hours while maintaining the quality at a level that meets GLC and client expectations.
All GLC employees are required to communicate appropriately (written and verbal) with co-workers, management and clients. They also must ensure that GLC is aware of any/all customer communication, or building changes, by informing GLC timely via the proper chain of command.
- GLC is a safety minded company. All staff will maintain a safe working environment and report safety problems to their immediate supervisor. Know where all safety information is located at the client's facility.
- Cleaning Specialists order supplies through the Teleteam system supply line timely; always giving at least 2 weeks notice for supply delivery. Supplies will be ordered for a 30 day period.
- The janitorial closets are to be clean and in working condition at all times. All vacuums will be properly (bag & cord, etc) maintained.
- GLC expects its staff to take pride in their assigned jobsites and always strive to follow the GLC mission statement, which is: "to provide excellent value for our services to our customers by delivering what we promise, being consistent, & delivering a quality service that is trusted by our customers".
- It is expected that all employees will work and participate as positive team members at all times and maintain a professional image (following the company dress code & using good judgment). Professionalism, honesty, and integrity must be displayed at all times.
- Having customer focus and taking the initiative to report problems / observations to your supervisor are key qualities to your success in this position.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screenings.
- Demonstrate good employment references.
Click here for a PDF copy of our Employment Application.
Your resume and completed application can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 269.983.1030. Please reference the job ID number in your communications.
For more information or further consideration please call 888.200.1053 .
Great Lakes Cleaning, Inc. - 5 months ago