IntercontinentalExchange(R) (NYSE: ICE) operates global commodity and financial products marketplaces, including the world's leading electronic energy markets and soft commodity exchange. ICE's diverse futures and over-the-counter (OTC) markets offer contracts based on crude oil and refined products, natural gas, power and emissions, as well as agricultural commodities including canola, cocoa, coffee, cotton, ethanol, orange juice, wood pulp and sugar, in addition to foreign currency and equity index futures and options. ICE(R) conducts its energy futures markets through ICE Futures Europe(sm), its London-based futures exchange, which offers the world's leading oil benchmarks and trades nearly half of the world's global crude futures in its markets. ICE conducts its soft commodity, foreign exchange and equity index markets through its U.S. futures exchange, ICE Futures U.S.(sm), which provides global futures and options markets, as well as clearing services through ICE Clear U.S.(sm). ICE's state-of-the-art electronic trading platform brings market access and transparency to participants in more than 50 countries. ICE was added to the Russell 1000(R) Index in June 2006 and the S&P 500 Index in September 2007. Headquartered in Atlanta, ICE also has offices in Calgary, Chicago, Dublin, Houston, London, New York, Singapore and Winnipeg. For more information, please visit http://www.theice.com.
You must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment. This role requires frequent interaction with project managers, developers, third-party application vendors, product managers, sales and helpdesk professionals in order to ensure that we deliver a quality platform to our users.
- Work with industry leading test automation tools, HP Quick Test Professional and HP Quality Center.
- Work with technology team in building cutting edge Clearing systems.
- Testing in a multi-tiered based architecture featuring Java and FLEX architectures.
- Gain experience with Iterative and Agile software development methodologies.
- Performs troubleshooting software / hardware configuration problems.
- Develop critical testing skills and work side by side with an experienced QA team.
- Strong background in building automated testing architectures / frameworks.
- Experience participating in all aspects of a full-lifecycle development methodology, and related quality concepts and processes.
- .S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and decision making ability.
IntercontinentalExchange - 8 months ago