The primary responsibility of the Clerical Administrator is to provide clerical support including, but not limited to front desk support/backup. The timely and accurate processing of new account paperwork and information, as well as a variety of activities with the objective of providing accurate and timely payroll packages for clients. The Clerical Administrator works with various groups of people, internally and externally, to ensure required information for new clients is obtained, shared, and documented properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Professionally communicate with sales force regarding missing information or when
- Sort, package and ship payrolls
- Operate multi-line computerized telephone system
- Greet visitors
- Compile spreadsheets
clarification is needed, using software application, telephone, and email.
- Input new client information into the Paycor system within agreed upon standards for speed
- Scan and/or attach paperwork accurately to electronic filing system
- Weekly reporting as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma and at least one year of general office experience including data entry
- Alphanumeric data entry based on Paycor testing
- Well organized and able to handle detail work
- Familiar with PC’s and with the basic functionality of Word and Excel
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis and to walk, reach, stand, stoop and bend on a regular basis throughout the workday.
Paycor provides integrated payroll, HR and time & attendance solutions powered by surprisingly personal service and intuitive...