This position performs tasks related to mail, data entry, requests from the technical staff and outside vendors. This position is also a backup for the receptionist.
Hours are typically 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. Some 10am - 7pm shifts may be required as well as some Saturday shifts.
- Input and distribute checks
- Monitor the Claim Service Request System and input relevant information
- Monitor and distribute faxes as appropriate
- Open, date stamp, research incoming mail
- Process underwriting requests
- Other like duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree (G.E.D.)
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Acceptance Insurance - 22 months ago
First Acceptance sells car insurance to customers wanting to stay on the right side of the law. The personal auto insurer operates its...