Gather and enters information to support corporate office or manufacturing operations. Interacts with management, with manufacturing team members, and with other departments. Completes tasks and responsibilities as assigned by department management.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
Gathers information as assigned
Enters data timely and accurately
Prepares and provides reports as requested by management
Interacts as appropriate with other plant employees to complete assigned projects
Organizes and maintains files and records
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigne
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
3) Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
4) Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully.
5) Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. .
6) Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
7) Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
8) Reading and Speaking Bilingual
9) Knowledge of AS/400 system
10) Knowledge of EHS procedures for inspections and audits.
RR Donnelley - 21 months ago
RR Donnelley is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide...