EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
• Perform specialized clerical tasks including greeting clients, answering phones, taking messages, routing calls and clients to appropriate resources, processing mail/documents.
• Provide client reception, information gathering and data processing
• Maintain files, forms, folders and other related documents. Ensure documents are accurate, up-to-date and organized
• Copy/faxing/filing of documents/records to maintain clinic operations.
• Conduct client eligibility screening/assist with applications and telephone follow-up.
• Provide client rescheduling of ongoing clinic services
• Perform job duties under the regulations, policies and procedures set forth by Summit County Combined General Health District and outside agencies such as the County Fiscal Officer, State of Ohio and Federal government.
• Produce reports and spreadsheets and analyze data to track program requirements.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
• General clerical and office experience
• Excellent phone etiquette and people skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Possess current valid Ohio driver's license, automobile availability and insurance coverage.
• Familiarity with medical terminology.
• Self motivated with the ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Interested parties must complete the application form posted on http://jobs.summitoh.net and submit a cover letter and resume.
*Summit County Public Health adheres to its policy on the Employment of Relatives and therefore an applicant who is a relative of a current employee of Summit County Public Health will not be considered for employment.
**May require evening and weekend work.
Kiesha M. Butler-Price, MBA, Personnel Officer
Summit County Public Health
1100 Graham Road Circle, Stow, OH 44224
Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider