The position offered is located in Brandon, MS, near the intersection of US-20 and Hwy 18. The shift is 12:30 AM to 9:00 AM, Monday through Friday. The hourly rate is $10.50.
Essential Job functions:
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet on order discrepancies and shipping performance.
- Generate all related paperwork and other necessary information required for shipping dock.
- Copy and file documentation for all receipts and shipments.
- Maintain damage records and back order logs; handle returned product efficiently.
- Prepare and provide special reports as requested to customers, operations, or management.
- Effectively communicate to management all pertinent information regarding shift activity.
- E-mail notifications to customers on order status.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
Education – High school education required.
Experience – Six (6) months to one (1) year experience in a similar position.
Evans Distribution Systems - 14 months ago