This position is only available for LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Fall 2012 semester.
Provide instructional and clerical support services to students, faculty and other personnel including assisting students with math, language, and basic computer skills.
Other tasks may be assigned based on contemporary institutional need.
Start Date: September 2012.
- Assist students with math, reading, writing and basic computer skills
- Provide clerical support for staff by filing and other general office duties
- Communicate effectively with LCCC peers and staff
- Work independently
- Campus errands
- Telephone etiquette including answering and taking accurate messages
- Organize materials in classroom areas, clean workspaces, sharpen pencils
- Model healthy attitudes, skills and behaviors
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall 2012 semester
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 2 years ago