The Maintenance Clerk provides general administrative, clerical and technical assistance to the Maintenance Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an industrial environment and exhibit a strong work ethic and be a good team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Issues and maintains company inventory of parts and supplies
•Coordinates with supply chain on orders for parts and outsourced repairs
•Photocopy, file and fax documents
•Maintain production, utilities, vehicle and facility equipment repair logs on company software
•Perform occasional mechanical and electrical maintenance repair projects as needed
•Collect completed work orders and input them into the company software and use collected data to generate weekly and monthly reports
•Collect purchase receipts and match to billing
•Other duties may be assigned by supervisor
• Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
• Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to work overtime if necessary and be flexible and reliable.
• High school diploma or GED required.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Fritz Industries, Inc. - 21 months ago