A Shipping Clerk will verify and keep records on outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route products.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damage and nonconformance to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- GED, High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- At least six months of warehouse experience.
- Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- Prefer candidates with experience in grocery selection.
- Ability to work the overnight shift and overtime is required.
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 14 months ago
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...