The individual in this role will perform a variety of clerical support duties to facilitate the clinic’s administrative functions for the Coweta County Outpatient Clinic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provides general clerical support to include such tasks as data entry, copying/distributing documents, maintaining record-keeping and filing, checking individuals in and out for outpatient services, etc
• Communicates with consumers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
• Provides review of applications, scheduling, verifying insurance, collecting fees for services, generating reports, etc
• Conducts clerical research, gathering and compiling information using a variety of resources to prepare, assemble, or generate reports, documentation, presentations, etc
• Operates office equipment, maintains supplies and/or stock items.
• Reconcile daily collections and prepare and make daily deposits.
• Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
• Receive, screen and direct telephone communications, and greet or assist internal or external customers.
Minimum Training & Experience: High school diploma or GED And one year of clerical and general office experience.
Agency Specific Qualifications and/or Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in a healthcare clinic performing administrative duties is preferred.
Experience with personal computers and Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
Additional Information: In addition to applying online, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 770-254-7418.
A pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check are required upon hire.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.
For more information about this job contact: *
* Note: This contact may be able to provide answers to specific questions you have about this job posting. However, DO NOT e-mail or submit your application/resume to this contact unless directed otherwise in the "Additional Information" section above.
Georgia Careers - 17 months ago