This position is responsible for reviewing and balancing daily and/or weekly reports to ensure accuracy of the information, so all accounting information can be applied and used properly.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Review monitor and balance reports.
- Correct any errors found on the documents submitted to Accounting before releasing data for updating permanent records.
- Analyze data and make necessary adjustments and corrections.
- Communicate financial results to Controller and other managers, as scheduled or requested.
- Cross-train other members of the department to perform their functions.
- Be cross-trained on other department functions.
- Receive reports and data from other areas and departments.
- Work with customers, internal and external, to resolve issues as they arise.
- Perform reviews and adjustments in compliance with company policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Input expense invoices and teammate expense reports.
- Prepare expense invoice batches for auditing and make corrections as required.
- Scan expense invoices and expense reports and index images.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience with Excel, and familiar with mainframe computer usage.
- Understanding of the organization’s purpose and mission.
- Ability to excel in customer service by fulfilling the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships, exchange ideas and opinions.
- Ability to develop one self, achieve results and can solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage own time and work.
McLane - 10 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...