This position is responsible for reviewing and balancing daily and/or weekly reports to ensure accuracy of the information, so all accounting information can be applied and used properly.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Review monitor and balance reports.
- Correct any errors found on the documents submitted to Accounting before releasing data for updating permanent records.
- Analyze data and make necessary adjustments and corrections.
- Communicate financial results to Controller and other managers, as scheduled or requested.
- Cross-train other members of the department to perform their functions.
- Be cross-trained on other department functions.
- Receive reports and data from other areas and departments.
- Work with customers, internal and external, to resolve issues as they arise.
- Perform reviews and adjustments in compliance with company policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Input expense invoices and teammate expense reports.
- Prepare expense invoice batches for auditing and make corrections as required.
- Scan expense invoices and expense reports and index images.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience with Excel, and familiar with mainframe computer usage.
- Understanding of the organization’s purpose and mission.
- Ability to excel in customer service by fulfilling the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships, exchange ideas and opinions.
- Ability to develop one self, achieve results and can solve problems.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage own time and work.
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...