JOB PURPOSE: Computer Entry of Employee Time (clock in and clock out)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter all employees time in correct A/C locations.
- Print individual time slips, organize those that are returned.
- Review that all time entered in and out is correctly done.
- Enter and verify season pass information.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma and/or previous work experience.
- Basic computer experience a must.
- Proven organization skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret written and oral instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to occasionally work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to work flexible hours, nights and weekends.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Finance Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending
- Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
Darien Lake Theme Park - 14 months ago