Under the direction of the Diagnostic Imaging Support Services Supervisor, performs those duties directly involved
With Diagnostic Imaging office procedures. This position requires a person that can function productively as part of a team and independently in a very busy Diagnostic Imaging Office.
HIgh School Dipoloma or GED
Previous experience preferred.
1. General office skills: proficient telephone, computer, fax, etc.
2. Skills needed to communicate effectively both orally and written.
3. Organizational skills needed.
4. Customer relations, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
5. Medical terminology and anatomy knowledge required.
6. Appropriate levels of knowledge in English grammar, medical terminology and anatomy.
T days/shifts vary
20 hrs a week
McAlester Regional Health Center - 2 years ago
McAlester Regional Health Center provides high quality, individualized patient care to McAlester and the surrounding Southeastern Oklahoma...