- High school diploma or GED.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Prior Loan Operations experience preferred.
- Prior experience with homeowner’s/hazard insurance monitoring preferred.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS:
- Willingness to provide a level of service which will clearly differentiate us from our competitors.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Possess clear, concise, effective written and oral communication skills to effectively express thoughts, ideas and concepts to bank employees and bank customers.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to handle workload pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to perform general clerical duties and operate various departmental equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer terminal and various software systems.
- Possess basic keyboarding/typing skills.
- Basic accounting skills preferred.
- Ability to perform detail work.
- Ability to follow step by step instructions exactly as outlined.
- Experience with Bankway system preferred.
- Banking is a highly regulated industry and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the bank’s policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform repetitive head and arm movements.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 35 lbs.