Freedom Debt Relief is currently seeking a Client Advocate to add to our growing Client Services team.
Client Advocates are responsible for answering inbound calls from customers with questions relating to their enrollment in the Freedom Financial program while providing the highest levels of customer service. This includes but is not limited to: customer phone calls, voicemails, emails, faxes, noting customer accounts, interacting with internal departments and external creditors on behalf of the client.
The following duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Answer Customer and Internal Phone Calls/Emails/Faxes
2. Appropriately Utilize Internal Utilities
- Includes calls/emails/faxes from both external customers and Freedom Financial employees
3. Quality Assurance
- Accessing and notating accounts
- Accurately enters or confirms customer information into database and utilities
- Initiates and/or completes proper request forms in assisting customers
- Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Maintains customer privacy when accessing customer accounts and information
- Ensures accuracy of all information provided to customers both internal and external
- Meets or exceed company’s minimum expectations and guidelines relating to quality standards
Freedom Financial Network offers employees the following benefits:
- Approximately 1-3 years experience in an inbound-calls Customer Service environment, preferably in Financial Industries.
- Excellent communications skills with a passion for servicing customers.
- Proficient in Windows based programs such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when interfacing with clients and creditors.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Regular attendance and flexibility of schedule is required. Ideal candidate must be motivated, driven and customer focused!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- 4 hours off for your birthday
- All employee lunch provided once a month
- Fun work environment!!!!!
For immediate consideration submit your resume to Frank Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it attention: Frank Garcia at 602.414.0671
Freedom Financial Network - 15 months ago
Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 500 employees strong and growing – known...