The Client Advocate is a hybrid role for entry-level Sales position and Document Specialist role that reports to the Operations Manager and the General Manager and will be responsible for answering customer inquiries, researching and resolving customer work orders requests and supporting all production duties.
- Ensure customer work orders are completed accurately and within the order specifications obtained from customer.
- Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate sales staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedites the delivery of selected orders as needed.
- Pick-up and delivery of customer orders within specified time allowance.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- May be required to work additional hours beyond normal schedule to meet customer deadlines, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Review and understand all instructions/terminology related to the work order.
- Have knowledge of all resources and supplies needed to complete the instructions listed on the work order.
- Perform all duties relating to the work order.
- Showcase the ability to not only scan, but import, insert, move and delete documents as needed.
- Perform quality control inspections in all areas in productions at 100%.
- Be able to process smaller scale projects such as exporting to PDF.
- Complete all necessary billing information on the work order including all resources used.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and be able to effectively multi-task.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Incumbents must also be proficient in negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must have solid business acumen and awareness of how internal practices impact customers.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, e-mail and meeting management software.
- Ability to use internet and web based resources efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity up to 100lb.
Modus - 9 months ago
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...