Active Network (NYSE: ACTV), is the leading provider of organization-based cloud computing applications. Active Network | Faith provides technology to organizations throughout the world that run activities or manage facilities. From online registration to transaction processing to marketing services, Active Network | Faith drives an increase in attendance and revenue for our clients. Our comprehensive event, participant, and resource management solutions are designed to help organizations simplify business operations and reduce costs. We make it easier to get things done and because of that, our clients are more profitable and more focused on their efforts within the local community.
Churches need to reach people. Our software helps. Every day we enable churches with their mission by supporting our products. Do you feel called to utilize your technical skills and your passion to support the local church? If you do, and you have the right skills, passion and drive, you may enjoy being part of our support team.
As a member of the Support Services team you will be responsible for responding to our clients’ questions and/or issues. You will answer customer calls, assist clients in isolating problems, and walk-through corrective steps with client. You will also be responsible for expanding the Knowledge Base by documenting problems and resolutions such that other clients may be able to self-diagnose their own problems in the future. Successful candidates will learn how to effectively handle many calls, process them efficiently, and help build a world-class Client Services organization.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical support organization
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with CRM Industry and ASP models
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, passionate, and committed to excellence
- Refined trouble-shooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to work closely with both customers and internal employees
- Experience reproducing customer support behaviors, creating corresponding test cases and appropriate workarounds when appropriate
- Solid understanding of the Internet technologies
- Eager to work with a strong Christian atmosphere
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Active Network is proud to be an EEO employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Active Network, Inc. offers competitive pay and full benefits (health, dental, vision, life, 401k).
- Knowledge of web-based applications
- Experience HTML, XML, and SQL
- Experience using network troubleshooting tools such as ping, traceroute, and nslookup
- Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, SMTP
- Solid understanding of routers, firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers