In the role of Client CIO, you will serve as a Chief Information Officer for each of our customers. The Client CIO will be the primary contact for our customers for all IT related services (networking (infrastructure and support), desktops, laptops, servers and the operating systems that run on them, everything related to email technology (email servers, email clients), handheld devices, off the shelf software (MS Office), etc.). This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to make a positive impact on our small to medium-sized business customers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today to inquire about this position - 800-496-8001.
- Perform IT needs analyses and consultation at customers’ locations
- Draft proposals for customers based on their needs
- Bring in new business from existing customers based on their needs
- Assign and delegate work to project team members
- Follow up and review of completed tasks for quality control
- Maintain consistent communication with customers
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of post college experience
- Ideally, most of this experience is in the IT industry
- Need a strong understanding of technology and how it is utilized by businesses.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to present professional image
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Writing Skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Need to be Responsible and Responsive
- Sense of urgency to get things done for our customers.
- Need a high energy level and ability to multi-task
Miles Technologies - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1997, Miles Technologies has been providing Information Technology (IT), business software and web/marketing consulting services to...