CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR - MSW OR RN REQUIRED
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the area of client services. The Client Care Coordinator will answer telephone inquiries; perform in-home assessments, quality assurance visits and supervision of CAREGivers. In addition, Client Care Coordinator will work collaboratively with other community professionals.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all clients through care consultations, quality assurance visits, phone calls, cards and special events
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service
- Maintain relationship with client's family members by reporting to them after quality assurance visits
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the collaterals of each client – reaching out to professionals in the community that are potential referral sources
- Supervise CAREGivers on quality concerns after visiting clients
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as scheduled
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGivers records in computer
- Update the computer data base with emails of families, clients and referral sources
- Must work well with a team
- Must have a positive and enthusiastic disposition
Fulltime position; M – F 8:30-4:30. On-call rotation may be required for additional pay. Office is located in Springfield, NJ.
- Salary based on experience
- 15 days PTO (paid time off), accumulated at the rate of 1.25/month and not to be used until the 4th month
- After 3 months, opt into our health insurance, (company pays 80% of your coverage; you pay 20% of your coverage plus any additional fee if you choose family coverage) or $1000 added to annual salary
- Bonus to be discussed
Home Instead Senior Care - 30+ days ago
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical services for seniors. America's trusted source for senior care.