This is a FULL-TIME position. 35+ Hours per week (probably more like 45-55). Weekend work is required when needed. Overtime & Holiday pay on top of your regular pay.
What we do: We are a family-owned and operated full-service home care agency that provides non-medical in home supportive services to elderly clients in their homes. The right candidate will be well-qualified, intelligent, driven, and have a caring personality. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to do more than just follow instructions. If you are experienced in our field and you are a go-getter who is constantly improving what you touch, you may be who we are looking for.
Position Overview: The Client Care Coordinator's main responsibilities are to ensure the quality of care provided by our roster of caregivers and to ensure continuity of care for our clients. The job requires you to be in your office for about 60-70% of your time and doing field work the rest of the time. A detailed (but incomplete) breakdown of the duties required to accomplish those goals are provided below. This is a demanding job and you will need to be on-call often on evenings and weekends. For someone with high energy who likes what they do, this will be the perfect job. You will have a stellar administrative support team behind you at all times.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Meet with clients to determine their needs and create plans of care.
- Manage scheduling for clients and caregivers.
- Introduce caregivers to clients.
- Supervise caregivers (audit visits, etc.)
- Be on call after-hours to help with emergencies.
- Be willing to work overtime, as needed. (OT pay)
- Fill-in on critical care cases as needed.
- Perform tasks related to HR management: interviews, meetings with employees, training new employees, re-training existing employees, etc.
- Perform day-to-day office work: answering phone & email inquiries from clients and caregivers and taking care of action items from those calls. Also daily office clerical work like filing, etc.
- Must be an LVN, LPN, RN, very experienced CNA or Social Worker, or a higher equivalent formal training. You will be overseeing over 40 CNAs and LVNs. If you are not confident instructing CNAs and LVNs on proper care procedures, please do not apply.
- Must be able to follow directions (verbal, written, etc.)
- Must have a good memory.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be confident in your abilities to manage -- must be comfortable dealing with conflict and able to professionally hold authority over our caregivers and deal with potentially difficult situations.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively within a high stress environment.
- Must be computer & tech proficient. We will provide training on our in-house software but you must be familiar with computer basics: Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), emailing, using the internet, smartphones, etc.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be trustworthy and operate with high integrity.
Compensation & Incentives:
- Must possess a reliable vehicle with insurance and a clean driving record
- English Proficiency
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- At least 2 professional references
- Clean TB test or X-ray
Starting pay between $33,000 - $40,000 per year.
Your own office.
Opportunity for salary increases and growth within the company.
Possibility of paid time off but this is not finalized, yet.
How to apply:
DO NOT CALL. We will be running this advertisement from January 1 until the position is filled. If you apply and you are qualified, we will reach out to you.
Presidio Home Care, LLC - 13 months ago