CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR
America's #1 provider of non-medical home care for the elderly seeks a professional and caring individual to represent them in the community. Position involves working directly with elderly clients and concerned family members, as well as case managers and hospital liaisons. Candidate must have the ability to work independently in a fast pace setting.
• Take incoming calls and take action on, service inquiries, client or caregiver concerns
• Conduct service calls with prospective clients.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all clients through care oversight, visits,
phone calls, cards.
• Conduct QA visits with clients in person and/or over the phone according to the QA
frequency guidelines and PASA Regulations.
• Monitor, mediate, and log both client and caregiver activity and follow up on caregiver
assignments and client service.
• Assist in directing caregivers on quality concerns after visiting clients.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as scheduled
• Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in database.
• With a sense of urgency respond to client needs
• Audit client activity logs
• Create, modify, and maintain individual Plans of care for all clients as needed.
• Maintain professional relationships with other care providers, discharge nurses, case mangers, etc.
• Maintain and update all forms necessary for client care including 3rd party requirements,
State, PASA, and HISC Standards.
- A Bachelors or Associates Degree in a related field (Health Care, Allied Health, Social Service)
- Experience in a Client Care or Case Manager Position
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write incident reports, proposals, etc.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to deescalate client or caregiver situations when appropriate
- Compassion and a sincere interest in caring for seniors
- Back-up on-call on weekends
- Knowledge of Managed Care industry, specifically Long Term Care and Medicaid
Community Based Programs is a plus.
- Car must be in good working order.
- 50% of the time in the field
FULL TIME, SALARY $30-35K, NO RELOCATION
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical services for seniors. America's trusted source for senior care.