Hay Group Insight, Hay Group's survey research division, is a global leader in employee opinion research. Through customized survey programs focused on organizational objectives, we help organizations attract and retain talent, improve operating efficiency, manage change more effectively and enhance employee effectiveness.
We currently have a need for a Client Delivery Analyst - Employee Surveys in our Jersey City office.
- Provide project management support throughout the various phases of the survey project life cycle
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed through during the survey project life cycle
- Perform quality checks to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
- Partner with more experienced consultants on the development and implementation of employee surveys
- Strong analysis and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent projects successfully
- Above average interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the survey process and project management principles
- Superior computer skills especially in MS Word; MS Excel; MS Outlook; Internet searching
- A minimum of a four-year degree with coursework in statistics and/or survey methodology; additional formal education (e.g. MA, MBA) and/or experience with survey research is a plus
No phone calls please.
Hay Group - 5 months ago