**Client Development Manager for Dynamic Consultant Firm**
Our client, a growing consulting firm is looking for a Client Development Manager with 5-8 years’ sales experience at a major technology company, law firm, top-tier investment bank, consulting firm or a comparable role. The Client Development Manager will develop and execute a sales strategy, identify opportunities and build brand recognition and a robust pipeline, expanding the firm’s client base to meet revenue goals.
Core responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
Experience and skills include:
- Proactively initiate, establish, and sustain relationships with senior executives and key decision-makers at target companies
- Develop a sales strategy, build a strong pipeline and prioritize/target potential clients
- Construct opportunity plans, including investment of time and resources in developing expertise in market trends and the products and services
Candidates who meet all of the above requirements should forward their resume of qualifications to Lori Tiernan by using the link above:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- 5-8 years’ experience at a major technology company, law firm, top tier investment bank, consulting firm, or comparable experience
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience in solution and/or enterprise sales
- Experience developing a sales strategy and opportunity sales plan to address prospects priorities and risk
- Proven record to consistently achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Results-oriented and service minded with ability to develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
Agency360 thanks you in advance for your inquiry and we wish you much success with your search. Please visit us at www.agency360sf.com for more information on our background and expertise.