NestWise is seeking candidates with LPL experience who is willing to relocate to San Francisco and is passionate about talking with middle class clients (consumers) about financial matters while offering resources and online courses that lead to effective action.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude, and is excited about joining a team that is building an impactful client experience. The right person for this job will need to confidently lead online learning experiences, be comfortable navigating through conversations without a script, able to respectfully conduct conversations on financial situations that are potentially sensitive for people, exercise independent judgment, and be part of defining work structures and processes that are newly being established.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of experience delivering online classes, and experience in either the Service Center, Operations processing or another related department. This position requires the proven ability to master new content quickly and present complex topics in an accessible way. Additionally, this individual will need to work independently and as part of a team and possess superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and build credibility.
Top candidates for this job love to learn, and demonstrate self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity, perseverance, attention to detail and enthusiasm about helping people improve their financial life. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a start-up company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Talk with potential members to assess the NestWise offering that will best meet their current and future needs, work through a lead qualification process, and enroll them in appropriate next steps
- Design and lead online personal finance courses via a virtual classroom
- Document all customer communications and provide proactive follow up
- Research complex situations, set customer expectations and define the actions that lead to resolution
- Translate complex information into concise, actionable items for NestWise clients
- Assume ownership of client inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Complete operational tasks including data input
- Provide continuous feedback and input to the NestWise team, sharing learning and the customer voice in support of continuous improvement and evolution of NestWise offering
- Work in partnership with NestWise Advisors to deliver a seamless experience to client
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- 5 years general business experience, with 2+ years of LPL experience, in a client facing role
- 2+ years experience designing and delivering online courses
- Series 65 license, or a willingness and ability to pass the licensing exam within 4 months
- Web/Tech savvy, adept at leveraging technology and social media as a tool to do research and solve problems
- Ability to research and resolve complex situations and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Possess ability to cogently explain and discuss information to different audiences
- Autonomous, self reliant problem solver, willing and able to figure things out
- Proactive/critical thinking skills, strong service work ethic and willingness to take ownership until issues are resolved
- Must be detail oriented, organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Desire to contribute to the success and growth of a growing organization
- Bachelor degree preferred
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 21 months ago