The Client Engagement Representative position is an entry level sales professional position that provides an opportunity for individuals to build the fundamental skills to rapidly progress in their sales career..
· Effectively manage client communication and training activities that ensure client utilization and satisfaction with company products and services within their defined territory
· Support the sell in and initial on-boarding of clients based upon partner program parameters
· Ensure effective client utilization of company products, platform, and services by ensuring that the client personal are consistently trained and are able to leverage the tool effectively
· Consistently achieve agreed upon activity levels as defined, activities included phone calls, emails, and any additional agreed upon activities
· Demonstrate effective client service skills, understand the initial stages of consultative sales skills, and a clear competency as it relates to the OCCS
· Retention and growth of revenue through programmatic actions that support dealer client and dealer association renewals
· Through consultative sales efforts identify potential cross sell and up-sell opportunities to grow overall revenue base
· Responsible for growing assigned geographic revenue stream from base dealer clients.
· Bachelors degree required
· 1-3 years successful sales/account management/customer service experience using phone as primary contact method
· Demonstrated ability to make 40+ activities per day.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Organizational skills, process orientation, and strong attention to detail required
· A positive attitude and highly motivated with a passion to win as part of a team
· MS Word, Excel experience required, SalesForce and PowerPoint experience preferred
Career Professionals Inc - 15 months ago