The focus of the Client Executive position is on business development, targeting organizations that fit DDI’s key account client segment. A key focus for this position is growing and retaining clients and acquiring new accounts. The Client Executive targets, uncovers, and responds to client demand recommending client-focused solutions configured from the full range of DDI solutions.
- Develop and execute a portfolio strategy to maximize revenue for the assignment and create value for customers. Include a client retention strategy
- Create and implement a prospecting plan.
- Cultivate credible relationships and networks with multiple HR functions and levels up and across the organization.
- Acquire and leverage account and industry knowledge to uncover opportunities.
- Qualify opportunities with multiple decision makers. Utilize data gathered to develop the sales strategy and scope of solution.
- Sustain and enhance client relationships promoting a high level of client satisfaction.
- Identify key contacts to target through marketing initiatives and drive attendance or participation.
- Prioritize follow-up and development of inquiries and leads provided by marketing.
- Provide talent management solution advice and product expertise to clients and prospects.
- Interface with delivery or solution group consultants when required to configure best client-focused solution. Conduct presentation or product demo and develop discussion paper or proposal.
- Develop and execute negotiating strategy and secure contract with client.
- Transition project to delivery partner and participate as needed in kick-off/planning activities to ensure a smooth project launch.
- Gather and share competitive intelligence with team and DDI.
- Travel required, 20-25% determined by assignment.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in complex business-to-business sales.
- Proven track record in sales in conceptual business solutions.
- Business acumen.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and learn quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish work.
- Strong internal and external client service orientation.
- BA/BS degree.
- Advanced degree.
- Understanding of training and human resources.
- Some experience in consulting.
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 2 years ago