As a Client Executive you will provides overall strategic, financial and operational management and leadership for the identified site. You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, organizing and execution of services provided to the client community. You will also establish and actively maintain and manage relationships with customers and vendors to ensure a service oriented, high quality operational and support environment for all systems and departments. You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and managing departmental projects to ensure proper completion according to time schedules and budgets developed in conjunction with the client. You will coordinate with client departments and PHNS staff the development of account level budgets including both capital and operating to support their strategic and business objectives while providing leadership to account team employees by practicing fair and consistent treatment while enforcing staff compliance with corporate policies.
- Bachelor’s degree business or equivalent experience required
- Eight years experience in related healthcare account management field
- Broad knowledge of healthcare business operations
- Excellent analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improvement of processes
- Influencing skills to aide in negotiation of purchases and contract terms and persuasion skills necessary in influencing peers/vendors on new ideas or concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a diverse customer base including, physicians, executive leadership and both technical and administrative staff
- Leadership skills such as coaching, and conflict resolutions to aide in the development of departmental personnel
- Superior organization and planning skills
Anthelio - 13 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...