Implementation Leadership: Who is Quantum Health? A fast growing company that has a blast delivering better healthcare'while lowering healthcare costs. If you're passionate abo|
ut helping people and want to launch a career at one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and the US, here's your chance to bring it! We are looking for Client Executives.
Client Executives own the relationship with the client and the client's benefit consultant(s) from the point of closing through the life of the client's relationship with Quantum Health. The Client Executive is responsible for learning, clarifying and fully understanding the goals and objectives of each of the client team members, their "enragers and exciters", and for conveying those goals and sensitivities throughout the Quantum Health organization. The Client Executive is to ensure client satisfaction within the Quantum Health delivery model, to ensure that Quantum Health is delivering on those goals and manage the sensitivities through all aspects of our relationship with the client The Client Executive is the Quantum representative responsible for creating client strategy and proactively managing the relationship between the client and Quantum Health, leading the process (including when to involve others) and bringing the resources of Quantum Health to the client to achieve the goals and objectives, and to communicate regularly with the client and benefits consultant on how Quantum Health is delivering on our value proposition.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
And if you join us, we hope that you'll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- Implementation Leadership- working closely with Sales Executives, client, benefit consultants as well as operations and various internal teams.
- Client Leadership- carrying out and managing to all outlined goals and objectives.
- Reporting and Consultative Analysis- review of clients strategic metrics, performance and program strategy
- Management of Financial Relationship- ensure client retention, deliver renewals and ensure that client is able to make a value-based decision on fee structure and manage client accordingly.
- Consultative Support to Benefits Consultant- maintain a collaboratice relationship with the clients' benefit consultants, supporting strategic needs.
- Institutionalizing the Relationship-Relationships are complex and critical. The Account Executive has the primary responsibility to gauge the tenor of all relevant relationships, involve others to shore them up and create a relationship with all relevant players within Quantum Health, not just the account team, even where appropriate, recommending changes in account assignment (including their own role).
On-site fitness facility
Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
Domestic partner benefits
Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
Frequently catered lunches
Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more
Think you've got the right stuff? Then apply today!
Quantum Health - 11 months ago
Founded in Columbus in 1999, Quantum Health is an award-winning care management and health improvement company serving the healthcare needs...