Reporting to the Manager of Client Financial Services, this position is responsible for credit releases and the collection and reconciliation of accounts receivable based on the agreed upon sales terms and conditions with the clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Contact assigned clients to secure payments and record notes in accounts receivable system.
- Perform reconciliation on client accounts.
- Enter accurate dispute resolution data into accounts receivable system.
- Escalate problems and potential issues to manager in a timely manner.
- Recommend client accounts for collection and/or bad debt provision.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to email@example.com .
- Strong PC skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to be persuasive while displaying tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise judgement in uncommon circumstances.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred; multi-lingual an asset.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.
Livingston International - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard