Client Implementation, Project Manager
TigerText Core Purpose: The #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. Providing healthcare establishments a HIPAA compliant solution that offers security, accountability, and productivity.
Client Services Mission: Our objective is to consistently provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership, ensuring delighted clients in a spirit of partnership with ongoing opportunities.
Quality Philosophy (Timeliness & Accuracy): On Time, Right – The First Time.
Reports to: Vice President, Client Services Implementations
Department: Client Services
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Status: Full Time, Exempt
TigerText is the leader in secure, real-time texting for the enterprise…
Originally designed to address the exploding digital records industry for health-care providers and insurance companies, who live under strict information privacy laws, TigerText allows hospitals and physician groups to create their own private, HIPAA-compliant mobile messaging network for physicians, nurses and administrators. This controlled platform replaces the unsecured text messaging that leaves protected health information at risk. TigerText gives health care providers ultimate control over the messages they and their employees send, with features such as: Message Delivery, “Read” Receipts, Self-Deleting Messages (both on sender and receiver handsets), Message Recall and Forward Lock. TigerText works on the leading Smartphone platforms, tablets or web-enabled Mac or PC, making it ideal for healthcare organizations in which nurses may work on desktop PC’s, while doctors and others communicate on the go.
Based in Santa Monica, TigerText is enjoying a period of hyper-growth with an influx of new clients and a huge pipeline of possibilities. We are searching for a Client Integration Project Manager to drive new client implementations and product adoption.
The Client Integration Project Manager is responsible for facilitating client projects throughout the client integration lifecycle, both new clients and current clients adding services.
The Project Manager will act as the main point of contact to the client during the project lifecycle of all new client implementations, and will partner with the assigned Account Manager to build a solid client relationship. In addition, this individual will coordinate and lead project team meetings to vet the project scope, testing requirements, and internal commitments and timelines for new clients and selected projects for existing clients.
The Project Manager will track project requirements and deliverables and escalate projects as needed to support the quality philosophy, On Time – Right The First Time.
This is a critical role for the Client Services organization. This individual must exercise independent judgment in reference to internal and external client communications and project escalations.
ROLE PRIORITIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Facilitate the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables from project inception to project closure for new clients
· Lead the planning and implementation of existing client projects as assigned
· Effectively motivate and lead the project team for new client implementations projects and assigned existing client projects
· Using the Code of Completion, plan, schedule and track project deliverables, escalating as needed to the Vice President, Client Services Implementations
· Ensures project team adheres to Quality Philosophy, “On Time, Right the First Time”
· Take ownership of assigned client migration projects
· Establish subject matter expertise in TigerText products and services and provide training to new clients as needed
· Lead the client project team through end user on boarding and initial usage of TigerText products and services.
· Retains responsibility for quality throughout the completion of the project ensuring all project deliverables are satisfied and the client is positioned for success with future projects.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sense of Humor and a desire to make work fun and enjoyable
- Requires a current PMP Certification, or will have acquired one within 180 days of hire
- 3+ years work experience in project management and implementations new clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and progressive demonstrated increase in role and responsibilities
- Has worked in high pressure, high growth and high transaction environments
- Is comfortable working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Extremely comfortable with technology both mobile and Internet
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and problem solving skills
- Possess strong organizational communication skills and ability to effectively lead a cross-functional project meeting
- Team player with a positive attitude, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for coordinating with staff
- Demonstrate a high standard for excellence
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Effectively estimate work accurately and produce deliverables on-time
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare background a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet stated client initiated deadlines for technology related projects
- Accelerated sense of Customer Service
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate on Client/Company goals
TigerText is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be able to use a computer with a keyboard & mouse as well as standard and mobile phones for long periods
- This position may require travel up to 25%
TigerText - 13 months ago