The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Full-time; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Salary Range: $25,600 - $27,700
Must possess, as a minimum, Associate's degree in human services, healthcare, or Information Technology; may substitute applicable experience for degree.
Must have a basic understanding and familiarity with computers; prior supervisory experience preferred.
Works in office areas as well as throughout the facility.
Moves intermittently during working hours.
Is subject to frequent interruptions.
Works beyond normal working hours, weekends and holidays and on other shifts/positions as necessary.
Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
Attends and participates in continuing educational programs.
Is subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors, etc., throughout the work day, as well as reactions from dust, disinfectants, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants.
Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including TB and the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.
Communicates with program personnel, and other department personnel.
Is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel, visitors, etc.
Is involved with residents, family members, personnel, visitors, government agencies and personnel, etc., under all conditions and circumstances.
May be subject to the handling of and exposure to hazardous chemicals.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assure that client records are maintained in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures, to assure that a complete client records program is maintained.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- Associate Degree in Human Services, Healthcare, or Information Technology preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree
City of Louisville, KY - 14 months ago