What will I do as a Client Insights Analyst?
As a Client Insights Analyst you will use strong analytical skills to consult with our client’s sales, category management and brand and trade marketing group. You will consult with our client on a full-range of SymphonyIRI Group services, including store data analysis, household purchase behavior analysis, surveys, audits, data modeling, in-market testing, and other custom projects.
Why should I apply?
The Client Insights Analyst works very closely with our clients to produce ad hoc reports and presentations across strategic and tactical top-line applications. In this position, you will coordinate, execute, analyze, and present findings from a variety of research projects purchased by the client, as well as recommend potential action steps and additional research opportunities. To be successful in this role, one must demonstrate the ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identify what information is most important to the client.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Insights Analyst?
To be successful as a Client Insights Analyst you must possess and be able to execute upon four key skill sets:
- Analytic Capability: Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action.
- Quality Control: Drive to achieve high quality results through effective data integrity.
- Planning and Organizing: Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion.
- Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met.
What are the qualifications for a Client Insights Analyst?
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Marketing and/or sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods ( CPG) company
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Experience with syndicated data
- Strong project management and process skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor degree preferred
What does SymphonyIRI do, and who do we serve?
At Symphony IRI, we work with over 95% of the Fortune Global 500 in CPG and retail, providing them with:
- Market, consumer and shopper intelligence
- Retail Tracking information
- Online and offline marketing ROI strategy and effectiveness
- Predictive analytics and modeling
- Pricing, trade promotion and brand portfolio maximization
- Store level and merchandising insights
- Strategic consulting?and thought leadership
SymphonyIRI Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard