The Client Insights, Principal is a high-profile role within the company. In this position, you will create impactful insights for companies known for their innovative products and highly visible marketing campaigns. You will escort the client through the processes necessary to help ensure their continued success.
As a Client Insights, Principal you will lead a high performance cross functional team in developing and using IRI’s tools to identify and address a broad spectrum of key marketing issues including new product launches, line extensions, trade spending, pricing, and retail execution.
The Client Insights, Principal serves as a passionate advocate for the client in advancing solutions that will best build the client’s long-term business. While exceeding revenue targets is important, success is equally measured by the ability to create indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative partnerships.
To be successful as a Client Insights, Principal you must possess and be able to execute upon the following key skill sets:
Business Insights and Consulting Expertise: Provide clear, deep perceptions and recommendations regarding decisions, situations and business benefits:
- Lead cross functional team to leverage data and analysis to make concise and compelling recommendations to clients
- Generate new perspectives, ideas or innovations that allow problems to be solved
- Link industry trends and global factors to deliver executive insights that address C-level issues
Innovation: Contribute to the development and creation of new or enhanced methods, products and/or services; approach job function with original and progressive thinking in order to improve processes, methods, systems and services:
· Develop external reputation for expertise and drive industry thought leadership
· Look for opportunities to combine multiple IRI products and services to create new, unique and profitable client solutions
Client Management and Value: Understand economics of IRI and the client to effectively manage client projects and relationships:
· Build and maintain support and trust with the client; act as a trusted advisor and delivery partner to balance achievement of short and long term goals
· Drive transformation at the client while accelerating the growth and penetration of IRI
· Create client engagement at all levels from market research and development to brand, sales and the CXO team
Business Development: Generates revenue opportunities across a broad portfolio of core accounts.
- Identifies, evaluates, and qualifies leads from multiple sources
- Understands and participates in all stages of the pursuit management process at all stages, including renewals
- Manages contract preparations and ensures terms adhere to company standards
Multi-client Account Management:
- Successfully manages multiple deliverables or projects for multiple clients
- Manages time and resources against changing priorities
- Ensures all clients are abreast on status, providing detailed information as needed
In addition to the above skills set, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
· 10+ progressive years of experience in a Marketing/Sales strategy role with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods ( CPG) company or Market Research supplier with a demonstrated knowledge/expertise in two or more of the areas below:
Advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience leveraging syndicated ( POS) data to make concise and compelling recommendations that materially affect their business
- Prioritizes workload and allocates resources to accomplish business development and delivery goals
- Proven experience and success driving revenue growth
- Impactful presence
IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We go beyond the data to ignite extraordinary growth for our clients in the CPG, retail and over-the-counter healthcare industries by pinpointing what matters and illuminating how it can impact their businesses across sales and marketing.
IRI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
IRI - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Image Recognition Integrated Systems (IRIS), a Belgian company founded in 1987 and listed on Euronext Brussels (IRI), is a leader in the...