Job Title: Client Interface Specialist
Team: Services - Client Care (Client Interface)
Location: Portland, OR
Reporting to: Client Interface Manager
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best people in their field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career and make a difference by what you do.
As our Client Interface Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of custom web interfaces and other tailored services to clients. This position is also responsible for administering back-end requirements related to client data and will work directly with our Client Interface Manager and Client Care and Implementation Specialists, and have occasional interactions with NAVEX Global Sales Representatives and Research and Development teams. The ideal candidate will work well within a team-oriented environment while managing a list of action items assigned by the Client Interface Manager. This role requires the ability to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely and orderly fashion. The majority of tasks and responsibilities will be focused on EthicsPoint’s back-end system administration environment.
If you are seeking to find “that place” where you can take your ambitious career goals to the next level, we would like to hear from you. NAVEX Global is one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies, supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce code and graphics for user interfaces and web forms
- Analyze requirements for system specifications focused on client project work
- Evaluate and upload client data to support web reporting environments
- Audit and trouble-shoot problems
- Proof, edit, and upload text in multiple languages
- Provide technical support for Services teams
- Follow instructions and established guidelines assigned by Client Interface Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Intermediate HTML, CSS, and web page layout skills required
- Graphic design skills with good eye for layout, color, and usability
- Familiar with popular web browsers and principles of accessibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office 2010 application suites
- Basic understanding of database structures and functionality as they affect interface design
- Adaptable and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to interpret instructions from diverse sources
- Ability to pass a background check, reference checks and screenings
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.